For your convenience we have compiled information that might be useful for your trip. Travel Allure is not responsible for the information provided below but we have taken every precaution to present the most accurate and current information available.
General Travel Information
- Before you travel
- Tips for traveling abroad
- Safety tips
- Valid Driver’s License (plus a second ID if issued in a different state than where you apply)
- Current, undamaged U.S. passport
- Additional documentation may be needed such as (but not limited to): VISA, proof of vaccination report, etc.
- Liquids on flights
- Prohibited items on flights
- Special needs
A passport is necessary for most international travel. Below are some links that contain up-to-date information about the process, fees, etc. Travel Allure does not provide passports.
- General info
- Apply for a passport
- Renew a passport
- Passport fees
- FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL WITHIN 2 WEEKS obtain a Passport in PHILADELPHIA.
Many times only a passport is necessary for international travel but on occasion a VISA is necessary. Travel Allure does not provide VISAS.
- You must contact the local Consulate of the country that you plan to visit in order to obtain a VISA.
- Keep in mind that the “local” consulate may be in another city or state (generally NY or DC).
- FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL WITHIN 4 WEEKS obtain a VISA in PHILADELPHIA.
Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)
This is a great program that we highly suggest you participate in for your travels.
Health for Travel
Here are some resources for health related questions such as vaccinations, etc.
- General info
- International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans And Intersex Association
- Transgender travelers
Country Specific Travel Information
For information about the country where you will be vacationing, please click the link below.
- General info per country
- Health info per country
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (Entry Requirement): Purchase your Tourist Card in advance of your trip or at the airport $10 per person
TSA (See general travel information topics)
Weather & Climate Information
World Clock & Time Zones
- Currency converter
- Send money to US Citizens from overseas
- VAT (Europe): How to claim VAT refunds
- Taxback (Mexico): How to claim refunds.
Many of these links change regularly. If you find a broken link, please send us an email.